Looking to get in touch with the editorial team?
For almost all direct enquiries – this includes music, film, TV, arts, food, travel, podcasts and lifestyle – please contact our editorial team at email@example.com.
If you’d like to add us to your press release mailing list, please add firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to chat Books, Simon Clark is your man at email@example.com.
If you’d like to chat Video Games or Technology, David Smith is your man at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all advertising enquiries please contact our team at email@example.com.
If you’d like to offer us a Giveaway or a Competition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Struggling to get a response from our team? Don’t want to / can’t spend money with the AU? We’re not pay for play, but we are limited in what we are able to publish every week. Here’s a few things to keep in mind when pitching to the AU:
- Though we do publish some news, we are not a news site. We are not racing to be first on a story. So, if you send us a press release, we will see if there’s a way we can angle it accordingly, and chances are it may not end up in the cycle you expect. So a tour announced today may pop up in a gig guide in a month. Or with a “Track of the Day” listing in a few weeks.
- We are always looking for exclusive content and unique angles; particularly ones where we can cross verticals – like music and travel! Look at the sort of content we do and see how you can pitch specifically for our audience.
- You can’t buy a “Track of the Day”, but why not consider premiering a song with us?
- Reach out to our ad team to talk partnership opportunities.
- If you’d like to get us over the phone, you can contact us on (02) 4017 12AU (1228). Be sure to leave a message if you can’t get through to us; we’ll get back to you as soon as we can! We’ll be soon announcing “Pitching Hours” where we can guarantee someone will be on the other end of the line to chat to you about your pitch. Stay tuned for these details.